Where can I get more information on COVID-19?
NSW Government website is the most up to date source of information for COVID-19.
Should we change how we deliver our activities?
Organisations must abide by NSW Health directives. However, even when restrictions have been lifted organisations should still look for ways to change how they support people during the pandemic. Organisations should:
- Use QR codes for volunteers to check in
- follow capacity limits
- wear facemasks indoors in line with current health orders
- develop a COVID-19 Safety Plan
- if your service is delivered in a community centre, ask the centre administration to share their COVID-19 Safety Plan with you
- if your service delivers activities in schools you will need to talk with the school Principal before you recommence delivery. For more information visit the NSW Department of Education website.
- consider continuing programs online where this is possible.
It is important for people’s mental wellbeing that they remain socially connected during this time.