Apprenticeships combine practical on-the-job training with structured training to give you a nationally recognised job qualification.
- The State Training Services Apprenticeships and Traineeships website provides a wide range of information for new and current apprentices and trainees and their employers. For a complete guide to apprenticeships and traineeships in NSW. Questions and answers for school based Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
- The apprenticeship Tools for Your Trade payment is an Australian Government initiative. Registered apprentices in selected trade occupations, agricultural occupations, and if in rural and regional Australia, horticulture occupations are eligible for the payment.
- Group Training Australia of NSW (GTA NSW) is a network of 25 not for profit organisations operating on an industry or regional basis. Together providing employment and co-ordinating training for over 10,000 apprentices and Trainees with more than 6000 enterprises state-wide.
- Become an apprentice.Apprenticeships provide job seekers and employers with information about apprenticeships. The site contains information on what industries have apprenticeship training and provides advice on the steps to finding an apprenticeship position. New apprenticeships in NSW.
- Five steps to finding an Australian Apprenticeship.