If something's worrying you, it's always good to get some help or to talk to someone who will understand your concerns or problems.
- If you need to talk to someone immediately, you can call
Kids Help Line on 1800 55 1800 24 hours a day, or visit the Kids Help website to chat to a counsellor online.
- Youthline offers free, confidential telephone counselling, 24 hours a day. Call 131 114.
- Yfoundations represents the needs of young people at risk of or experiencing homelessness and those services who support them. Are you looking for Crises Accommodation services and vacancies? Find out where to get help by calling Yconnect: 1800 424 830 or 93181531.
- If you need more information to help you to decide what to
do about a problem,
Reach Out! has fact sheets on many youth-related issues.
- The Women's Information and Referral Service (WIRS) is a first-stop, confidential telephone contact point for women seeking up-to-date and accurate referral information about organisations and services for women in NSW.
The Australian Clearinghouse for Youth Studies (ACYS) has available extensive resources of youth-related information, research, resources, news, and services.